Namecheap is best known as a domain registrar and web host, but the company has expanded its range to include a VPN in late 2018.
If you’re wondering why you should trust a domain registrar to run your VPN, we do. No need to worry; It is using an arm-powered server from StackPath, the company behind the major VPN brands like IPvish, Encrypt.com, and StrongVPN.
Whoever owns the network, it’s a decent size, with 1000+ servers spread across 75+ locations worldwide. Applications available for Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android; The tutorials show how the service can be set up on different routers, and, unusually, there is no annoying limit to the number of devices you can connect together.
The technology supports the OpenVPN and IKEV2 protocols, to reduce the possibility of NameCheap’s own secure DNS being leaked, and also looks nice with a quill switch to block Internet access if the VPN drops.
- Up to 99% off selected domains!
- 80% off for new .GAY domain! Limited time!
- Just $0.99! Get a popular domain today!
- The domain that highlights your personality – only $4.88!
- Get 47% Discount on Green Bar EV SSL
- Protect your Business with an SSL certificate
- WordPress Hosting Deals
- Web Hosting Deals
- Domain & Hosting Deals