Kuda is an app related just like opay for does if you don’t know about it before we will discuss some brief details about it soon. But note that our main aim on the app is to know how to make money from it monthly and likely weekly indeed let just say weekly, let go by knowing what kuda platform and what we can use the app to do.
What Is Kuda?
Kuda is a platform where you can save your money to, make bills related online and transfer money to any bank in Nigeria without any charges although the app is safe, the operate just like our noble opay platform which will make use of too.
Kuda has related features just like opay that was designed and established by an opera company to
make some transactions online on the money aspect.
Having known what the kuda app is all about now let know how you can make money from it on a daily basis.
How To Earn From Kuda
You can earn from kuda simply by making use of their platform to run some transactions online and earn free N200 from kuda too if you refer anybody to the app or platform but there are some things to be done before you can get these N200 to the app view the person you refer to.
How To Earn Free N200 From Kuda.
- Firstly All you have to do is to download the app (kuda app).
- Get it download from here: https://kuda.onelink.me/abUI/acc6c3c6
- After successful download and install to your device.
- Open the app and start running the registration with the app.
- By providing the information that will be ask from the app.
- SNAP A selfie with an app, provide your BVN ( Bank Verification Number).
- Don’t worry the app is safe. It is a secure platform. They won’t temper with your details.
- Provide them anything they ask of Use these code RNOBWSWZ as your referral code if you want to earn from kuda, For it mandatory. Opera news Hub
- After successful registration now deposit money to the app, With Just minimum amount of N100.
- Then Boom you can now start earning too from people you refer to.
- Make sure you tell the people you are referring to the platform too to follow the same steps or refer them to these posts.
Payment Prove From Kuda App.
Do you all know we don’t deal with fake money? Make a platform Ofofonobs you will 100% well review and safe platform to make money online.
How To Copy Refer Code From Kuda App
- Just open the app slide to more option
- You will be provided with different kinds of options there.
- Select the one of Refer and Earn there
- From there you can copy your refer code and share it with your friends.
- Get download link by sharing from the app to any social media.
How To Withdraw From Kuda App
You can make your withdrawal to any of your Nigeria bank account anytime you wish to withdraw on the kuda app, just keep referring you friends and earn more from kuda, don’t think twice N200 per refer is not a joke image how much you make If you refer to 10 people.
- kuda bank nairaland
- kuda app
- kuda mf bank
- kuda loan
- kuda bank app
- kuda bank ceo
- kuda bank founder
- kuda bank nigeria
[TEXT ADS] BUY CHEAP DATA @ #270 /GIG
Plateau political bigwigs drum support for Lalong presidency
With less than two years to the next general elections, some political bigwigs, as well as chieftains of the ruling...
Why security agencies prefer DSS facility to Kuje Prison
Nigeria’s intelligence community are against the demand by Nnamdi Kanu and his legal team to have him moved to the...
How To Start Data Reselling Business In Nigeria 2021
Now today we will be looking at: Guide On How To Start Data Reselling Business In Nigeria 2021. Well Data reselling...
How Haiti President Moise was killed days after gangs declared revolution
The news of the murder of the President of Haiti Jovenel Moise shocked countries across the globe, world powers inclusive....
Fresh xenophobic protests hits South Africa as groups threaten Nigerians
Some groups led a protest in Soweto, South Africa, calling for the expulsion of foreigners and non-nationals which led to...
ZuwaPay Quick and Easy Data, Airtime, Bills Solution at Wholesale Price!
ZuwaPay The all-in-one platform for everyday purchases. People in Nigeria and other 10 African countries can now buy airtime, internet...
Buhari’s aides still tweet despite suspension by FG
Despite the ban on Twitter by the Nigerian government, some of President Muhammadu Buhari’s aides are still active on the...
FG suspends Twitter operations in Nigeria
The federal government has suspended the operations of Twitter, the microblogging and social networking service, in Nigeria. Lai Mohammed, minister...
Man arrested by EFCC after trying to buy N44m Range Rover with Bitcoin
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) has arrested a suspected internet fraudster who allegedly tried to buy a Range...
Southern and Northern Kaduna groups agree to split state into two
Representatives of Southern and Northern says that an agreement have been reached to split the state into two following ongoing...