Yemi Alade is without doubt one of the high and proficient Nigeria hip hop singer. She has contributed alot in business that offers different feminine assurance that they will additionally make it.
Yemi Alade Biography
Yemi Eberechi Alade popularly referred to as Yemi Alade was born 13 March 1989, is a Nigerian Afropop singer and songwriter. She was in Abia state however a local of Ondo state, her father James Alade was a commissioner of police Yoruba descent whereas her mom is of Igbo descent. Yemi is the fifth of the seven kids in her household.
She attended St. Saviour British Main Faculty and Victory Grammar Faculty for her secondary in Lagos. She later additional to the College of Lagos the place she studied Geography.
Yemi Alade began as a member of the woman recognized group Noty Spices and later received the Peak Expertise Present in 2009.
In 2012, Effyzzie Music Group signed Yemi Alade, and launched her single titled “Ghen Ghen Love” and later launched one other “Bamboo” produced by Fliptyce and have become a marriage music. She launched one other one “Johnny” produced by Selebobo, the music grew to become hits and pattern throughout Africa and a few a part of America and Europe. The video had over 100 million views on YouTube.
Yemi Alade debut studio album King of Queens was launched on October 2, 2014, collaborated with producers similar to Selebobo, Sizzle Professional, Shady Bizniz, Philkeyz, Younger D, GospelOnDeBeatz, DIL, OJB Jezreel, Mr Chidoo, Fliptyce, EL Mcee and Beat Nation. She promoted the album by touring a number of Africa international locations.
Her second studio album Mama Africa was launched on March 25, 2016. Yemi stated it might give attention to the strengths and weaknesses of an African girl. The album combines components of Afropop, highlife, R&B, coupé-décalé, hip-hop and pop. She collaborated with artists from West Africa, East Africa and South Africa and produced by GospelOnDeBeatz, DJ Coublon, Selebobo, Philkeyz, BeatsByEmzo, Masterkraft, Rotimi Keys and Mr. Chidoo. Collaborated artist are P-Sq., Sarkodie, Sauti Sol, Flavour N’abania, Rotimi Keys, DJ Arafat and Selebobo.
Yemi’s third studio album Black Magic was launched on December 15, 2017. Collaborated with Falz and Olamide produced by DJ Coublon, Vtek, Sarz, Krizbeatz, Younger D, Sess, Fliptyce, IAmBeat, Philkeyz, 2Kriss and Echo. It was supported by the beforehand launched singles “Knack Am”, “Single & Looking out” and “Coronary heart Robber”.
In July 2019, Alade grew to become the primary African feminine artist to achieve a million subscribers on YouTube. Alade was featured on “Don’t Jealous Me”, a observe from Beyoncé’s soundtrack album The Lion King: The Reward. She appeared on the observe alongside Mr Eazi and Tekno.
In 2019, she launched her fourth studio album, girl of metal that includes a number of award winner Angélique Kidjo, American rapper Rick Ross and Yoruba actress Funke Akindele.
Yemi Alade signed a multi-year licensing cope with Common Music Africa (UMA) and UMG France in September 2019. UMA will function the unique worldwide document accomplice for Yemi Alade whereas UMG France will function the worldwide rollout accomplice for all of her releases underneath the label.
Yemi Alade has gone on three world excursions following her studio albums:
- Mama Africa Tour
- Black Magic Tour
- Girl of Metal Tour
Albums & EP
- King of Queens (2014)
- Mama Africa (2016)
- Black Magic (2017)
- Girl of Metal (2019)
- Mama Afrique (EP) (2017)
- Fimisile (2009)
- Ghen Ghen Love (2013)
- Tangerine (2014)
- Taking Over Me (2015)
- Duro Timi
- Na Gode
- Do as I Do
- Ferrari (2016)
- Kom Kom (that includes Flavour)
- Africa (that includes Sauti Sol)
- Knack Am (2017)
- Single and Looking out
- Bum Bum (2018)
- Oh My Gosh
- How I Really feel
- Coronary heart Robber
- Bounce (2019)
- Give Dem (that includes Duncan Mighty)
- Remind You (2020)
- Shekere (that includes Angélique Kidjo)
- Traditional Lady Freestyle (Jidenna’s “Traditional Man” cowl) (2015)
- Koffi Anan (Freestyle) (2016)
- Need You
- Get By This (that includes Mi Casa) (2017)
- Bum Bum (2018)
- How I Really feel
- Oh My Gosh
- Bounce (2019)
Yemi Alade is without doubt one of the richest and profitable feminine musicians in Nigeria so her internet value is $three million.
Awards & Nomination
- Received Greatest Feminine Artiste in Western Africa with (kissing) at 2015 Afrima Award
- Received Greatest Feminine Artiste in Western Africa with (Oh my gosh) at 2018 Afrima Award
- Received Greatest Feminine with (Herself) at 2015 MTV African Music Award
- Received Greatest Feminine with (Herself) at 2016 MTV African Music Award
- Nominated Artiste of the 12 months with (Herself) at 2016 MTV African Music Award
- Received Greatest Album-World Beat with (Mama Africa) at 2016 Unbiased Music Award
- Nominated Greatest Worldwide Act: Africa with (Herself) at 2015 BET Awards
- Nominated Greatest Worldwide Act (Herself) at 2016 BET Awards
- Nominated Feminine Artist of the 12 months with (Herself) at 2014 Nigeria Leisure Awards
- Received Feminine artiste of the yr with (Herself) at 2015 Nigeria Leisure Awards
- Nominated Feminine Musician of the 12 months with (Herself) at 2014 Metropolis Individuals Leisure Awards
- Nominated Greatest African Act with (Herself) at 2014 MOBO Awards
- Nominated Feminine Artiste of the 12 months with (Herself) at 2012 YEM Awards
- Nominated Most Promising Feminine with (Herself) at 2013 ELOY Awards
- Nominated African Video of the 12 months with (Need You) at 2016 WatsUp Television Africa Music Video Awards
- Nominated Greatest African Feminine Video with (Need You) at 2016 WatsUp Television Africa Music Video Awards
- Nominated Greatest West African Video with (Need You) at 2016 WatsUp Television Africa Music Video Awards
- Nominated Greatest Afro Pop Video with (Need You) at 2016 WatsUp Television Africa Music Video Awards
- Nominated Greatest African Dance Video with (Need You) at 2016 WatsUp Television Africa Music Video Awards
- Nominated Greatest African Conventional Video
with (Ferrari) at 2016 WatsUp Television Africa Music Video Awards
- Received Greatest Performer with (Herself) at 2017 The Headies Awards
- Received Greatest Performer with (Herself) at 2018 The Headies Awards
- Received Greatest Performer with (Herself) at 2019 The Headies Awards
- Nominated Artiste of the 12 months with (Herself) at 2016 The Headies Awards
- Received Hip Hop World Revelation of the 12 months with (Herself) at 2015 The Headies Awards