Popular Nigerian singer, Naira Marley has announced he would be leading a protest on Tuesday against the incessant killings by SARs Officials.
Naira Marley announced his intended strike on his Twitter page, adding that some SARS officials would join the protest.
The artiste had earlier declined participation in any protest over fear of going to jail but following the outcry and #EndSARS campaign on social media against harassment by the operatives, this has spurred the musician.
Marley said, “On Tuesday we got some SARS personnel coming out with us. The ones that claim to only come out for big operations and not the dirty works on the road.
“They are coming out to show support and to answer some questions, we also got some police officers and soldiers joining the protest.”
Naira Marley, therefore, appealed to fans and those willing to protest not to fight with any SARS personnel.
“Don’t forget guys just in case you see any SARS or any forces there on Tuesday don’t start any fight. We are allowed to ask questions? But remember no fight, no vandalism. Peaceful protest. Thanks,” he said.