Instant noodles are a fast, cheap and easy to cook food for the man on the go but do you know they can kill you.
Here we take a look at the top 10 reasons why we should avoid these sweet temptations:
1. Nutrient Absorption : Noodles inhibit the absorption of nutrients for the children under 5.
2. Cancer : The ingredient in the instant noodles called “Styrofoam’, is a cancer causing agent.
3. Miscarriage : Women who are Eating instant noodles during their pregnancy causes miscarriage, because it affect the development of a foetus.
4. Junk Food : instant noodles are enriched with full of carbohydrates,but no vitamins, fiber and minerals. This makes the instant noodles considered as a junk food.
5. Sodium : Instant noodles are power packed with high amounts of sodium. Excess consumption of sodium leads to heart disease, stroke, hypertension and kidney damage.
6. MSG : Monosodium Glutamate is used to enhance the flavour of instant noodles. People who are allergic to MSG consume it as part of their diet, then they end up suffering from headaches, facial flushing, pain, burning sensations.
7. Overweight : Eating Noodles is the leading cause of obesity. Noodles contains fat and large amounts of sodium, which causes water retention in the body and surely it leads to overweight, and obesity leads to heart problems.
8. Digestion : Instant noodles are bad for digestive system. Regular consumption of instant noodles causes irregular bowl movements and bloating.
9. Propylene Glycol : The ingredient in the instant noodles called “Propylene Glycol” which has a anti-freeze property. This ingredient is used because it prevents the noodles from drying by retaining moisture. It weakens the immune system of our body. It is easily absorbed by the body and it accumulates in the kidneys, heart and liver. It causes abnormalities and damage to those areas.
10. Metabolism : Regular consumption of instant noodles affect the body’s metabolism, because of the chemical substances like additives, coloring and preservatives inside the noodles.
What Do You Have To Say?
Follow Us Social
Facebook Fans Zone: @ofofonobs
Twitter Fans Zone: @ofofonobs
Instagram Page: @ofofonobs
What do you think about this post?
HOTS: HIRE OFOFONOBS ON FIVERR
[TEXT ADS] BUY CHEAP DATA @ #270 /GIG
Plateau political bigwigs drum support for Lalong presidency
With less than two years to the next general elections, some political bigwigs, as well as chieftains of the ruling...
Why security agencies prefer DSS facility to Kuje Prison
Nigeria’s intelligence community are against the demand by Nnamdi Kanu and his legal team to have him moved to the...
How To Start Data Reselling Business In Nigeria 2021
Now today we will be looking at: Guide On How To Start Data Reselling Business In Nigeria 2021. Well Data reselling...
How Haiti President Moise was killed days after gangs declared revolution
The news of the murder of the President of Haiti Jovenel Moise shocked countries across the globe, world powers inclusive....
Fresh xenophobic protests hits South Africa as groups threaten Nigerians
Some groups led a protest in Soweto, South Africa, calling for the expulsion of foreigners and non-nationals which led to...
ZuwaPay Quick and Easy Data, Airtime, Bills Solution at Wholesale Price!
ZuwaPay The all-in-one platform for everyday purchases. People in Nigeria and other 10 African countries can now buy airtime, internet...
Buhari’s aides still tweet despite suspension by FG
Despite the ban on Twitter by the Nigerian government, some of President Muhammadu Buhari’s aides are still active on the...
FG suspends Twitter operations in Nigeria
The federal government has suspended the operations of Twitter, the microblogging and social networking service, in Nigeria. Lai Mohammed, minister...
Man arrested by EFCC after trying to buy N44m Range Rover with Bitcoin
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) has arrested a suspected internet fraudster who allegedly tried to buy a Range...
Southern and Northern Kaduna groups agree to split state into two
Representatives of Southern and Northern says that an agreement have been reached to split the state into two following ongoing...