Ever since he starred in the movie “unforgivable sin”, Zach Oji has been showing up on our screens and won for himself a place in our hearts. He has been in the Nollywood scene for 29 years now although at a point his acting career was relegated to the background to make way for other things.
What other things? Well, here are 10 things you probably didn’t know about Zach Orji;
- Orji produced the first international movie co-production between Nigerian and Ugandan actors.
- He was ordained as a minister of God in 2012 by Bishop Lawrence Osagie of the Power Line Bible Church.
- He once put acting on the back burner because he was going music but started doing a medley of the two.
4. Music is his first love as he comes from a family of singers.
5. He wrote a song in French when he was in his fourth year and school and it featured on a show on the Nigerian Television Authority(NTA) Channel 8, Enugu.
6. Zach Orji writes his own songs, using the Bible as a source of inspiration.
7. The big Orji, Zach’s father wanted Zach to be a medical doctor but he refused and took to the arts instead.
8. Once upon a time, he was a shoemaker till thieves broke into his shop and stole everything.
9. He also went into Buying and selling and the supply of goods.
10. Zach met his wife in 1985, shortly after his national youth service, and they got married before entering the movie industry.